EpicGear, the leading brand in professional gaming peripherals, today announced the latest innovation the MORPHA X RGB Fully Modular Gaming Mouse. Designed and based on feedback from the gaming enthusiast and community, MORPHA X RGB Fully Modular Gaming Mouse implements MSCTM (Modular-Sensor-Cartridge) for easy switching laser and optical sensor, as well as MSSTM (Modular-Switch-Structure) which enables the swapping of switches with different click resistance. MORPHA X, the flagship RGB modular gaming mouse redefines modular gaming mouse and further expands EpicGear's range of gaming peripherals.
This flagship product has taken gaming mouse customization to a new level by implementing MSCTM (Modular- Sensor-Cartridge) and MSSTM (Modular-Switch-Structure) Technology, as well as enhanced design using an adjustable weight & balancing system, and fully customizable RGB LED lighting and detachable mouse shells.
MSCTM (Modular-Sensor-Cartridge) and MSSTM (Modular-Switch-Structure)
Designed with MSCTM (Modular-Sensor-Cartridge), MORPHA X allows easy switching between optical and laser sensors. Using the included Modular Senor Cartridges, the MORPHA X equipped with an 8,200 DPI laser sensor and the latest 12,000 DPI IR LED sensor for improved accuracy and precision targeting, gamers can choose the sensor which is right for their game and handle any situation.
Gamers with specific preferences on micro-switches will be impressed with the MSSTM (Modular-Switch- Structure) which allows the swapping of micro-switches including, EG Purple - Pro, Omron 50 million click lifespan and EG Orange - Medium, Omron 20 million click lifespan each with a different click resistance.
Co-developed by pro gamers, every line and curve of the symmetrically shaped, right-handed MORPHA X, is designed for superior support providing a perfectly balanced grip. The separated button-cover design provides absolute clicking precision and feedback, while the adjustable weight system provides hassle-free flexibility and adjustment of the MORPHA X to the preferred weight and balance. A total of 20g across four 5g pieces can be placed in the four internal slots.
MORPHA X also incorporates RGB customizable lighting color and brightness to match each gamer's style, system or environment. Away-From-Mouse (AFM) Ambient Lighting is a programmable feature via GUI software. All lights start to glow in RGB radiance when being left stationary for 20 seconds. All lights will resume normal when movement is detected. MORPHA X can be tuned using the dedicated GUI software. Angle-snapping, lift-off distance, button assignment, DPI, profiles, and USB report rate, just to name a few. MORPHA X also offers detachable mouse shells with grey and white schemes.
MORPHA X RGB Modular Gaming Mouse Specifications
- MSCTM (Modular-Sensor-Cartridge): 12,000 DPI IR LED sensor cartridge and 8,200 DPI laser sensor cartridge
- MSSTM(Modular-Switch-Structure): EG Purple - Pro, Omron 50 million click lifespan and EG Orange - Medium, Omron 20 million click lifespan.
- Adjustable lift-off distance with auto-calibration feature
- Adjustable angle-snapping
- Customizable RGB LED colors
- On-the-fly sensitivity change
- Adjustable report rate: 125~1000Hz
- Optical sensor cartridge: Up to 250ips tracking speed & 50G acceleration
- Laser sensor cartridge: Up to 150ips tracking speed & 30G acceleration
- AFM Ambient Lighting mode
- Lock-down function
- 7 longevity buttons with 6 programmable
- 5 gaming profiles with dedicated LED color assignment
- Ultra-swift big-size PTFE mouse feet
- 1.8 meter X-braided cable with gold plated USB connector
- Approx. dimensions: 4.98inch(L) x 2.62inch(W) x 1.57inch(H) / 126.5mm(L) x 66.5mm(W) x 40mm(H)
- Approx. weight: 3.27 oz / 92.6g excluding sensors, cable & weights
- Adjustable weight & balance system: 5g x 4 weights, 20g in total / 0.177 oz x 4 weights. 0.70 oz in total.
Availability and Pricing
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit