G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing the online qualifier competition of its biggest annual overclocking competition G.SKILL OC World Cup 2017!
G.SKILL OC World Cup 2017
G.SKILL OC World Cup overclocking competition consists of three rounds: Online Qualifier, Live Qualifier, and Grand Finals. The top 6 contestants from the Online Qualifier round will receive an invitation to the Live Qualifier round, as well as the chance to qualify for the Grand Final round, in the G.SKILL booth at Computex 2017 from May 30 to June 2, 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. The top two finishers from the Live Qualifier round will compete head-to-head on the fourth day of Computex 2017 for the grand prize.
Round 1: Online Qualifier
The Online Qualifier round will be held on HWBOT (hwbot.org) from March 17 to April 18, 2017, featuring 4 benchmarks: Highest DDR4 Frequency, Geekbench 3 Multi-Core Full Out, 3DMark11 with IGP, and SuperPi 32m Full Out. Contestants must use G.SKILL DDR4 memory, Intel Core i3-7350K processor, and Z170/Z270 chipset motherboards. For more event details and rules, please visit the competition page on HWBOT: http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/gskill_ocworldcup_2017_qualifier
$16,200 USD Total Cash Prize & $10K for the Champion!
G.SKILL OC World Cup competition features the largest single cash prize in overclocking competition with USD $10K for the Grand Champion. In addition, all 6 participating contestants of the live qualifiers will win the sponsorship of G.SKILL's new upcoming DDR4 memory.
Champion: USD $10,000
2nd: USD $2,500
3rd: USD $1,500
4th: USD $1,200
5th: USD $1,000
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit