Continuing to deliver increased performance for PC gamers and builders everywhere, NZXT today announces the newest member of its Aer family of fans with Aer F.
High-performance cooling, improved airflow and silent operation all from NZXT's newest addition to their Aer series of PWM fans.
Designed to maximize airflow, Aer F is engineered to move air efficiently, letting even the most powerful systems breath with ease. Featuring the same chamfered intake and exhaust and winglet-designed fan blades found in Aer P radiator fans, Aer F delivers powerful airflow with reduced drag, minimizing resistance and vibration. Like it's Aer family counterparts, Aer F is made with long-lasting fluid dynamic bearings further enhancing their durability and cooling performance.
"Pushing PC gaming to its limits is very important to us at NZXT," says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder and CEO. "Whether you are overclocking the latest processors or running two GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphic cards in SLI, products like Aer F are designed to maximize performance without being intrusive. Having a PC running cool and quiet makes for a deeper more immersive gaming experience."
Aer F main features:
- PWM fan designed for better airflow and near-silent performance.
- Winglet constructed fan blades minimize drag, improving overall cooling.
- Patented fluid dynamic bearings (FDB) deliver long-lasting operation. (60,000 hours / 6 years)
- Sleeved cables for easy and clean cable management.
- Replaceable color trim choices give builders the flexibility to customize their builds (sold separately)
Silence and Cooling Optimized
With sleeved cables, vibration dampeners, chamfered-intake and exhaust, and winglet designed fan blades on the impeller; Aer F is designed and engineered from top-to-bottom to make sure gamers get the best cooling performance without compromising their gaming experience.
Built to Last
Patented fluid dynamic bearings, made from copper, gives Aer F the durability to perform for six years, staying relevant well beyond your next graphics card.
Color Your Way
Aer Trims, compatible with Aer F and Aer P, are available in Red, White, and Blue, enabling builders to color-coordinate their builds, their way. Aer Trims are sold separately.
Aer F120 (Single Pack) - $17.99 USD
Aer F120 (Twin Pack) - $29.99 USD
Aer F140 (Single Pack) - $19.99 USD
Aer F140 (Twin Pack) - $32.99 USD
Aer Trims 120mm (Available in Red, White, and Blue) - $5.99 for two trims
Aer Trims 140mm (Available in Red, White, and Blue) - $5.99 for two trims
USA - Pre-Order Now at NZXT
EU - April
UK - Late March
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit