HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, today announced the Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset is a winner of this year's iF DESIGN AWARD, a world-renowned honour recognising design excellence. HyperX Cloud Stinger was selected for product design in the headset category for its comfort, audio quality and design detail. The competition was intense: more than 5,500 entries were submitted from 59 countries in hopes of receiving the seal of design excellence. HyperX Cloud Stinger emerged as the winner to take home the global headset award.
HyperX Honoured as Leader in World Class Headset Design.
HyperX has shipped over two million gaming headsets in first three years.
Since the original Cloud launched in 2014, HyperX has shipped over two million headsets around the world within three years. With Cloud Stinger, HyperX aimed to design a gaming headset that was affordable for all gamers and could be used on any platform, focusing on core design essentials such as HyperX signature comfort, amazing sound, and simple user experience. The achievement of iF Design Award is shared by the entire global HyperX Research and Development team working together to build a gaming headset of high quality within reasonable price range.
Celebrating the best in design since 1953, the iF Design Awards are organised each year by Germany's oldest independent design organisation, Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH. The 58-member jury of global independent design experts selected Cloud Stinger for its powerful sound, audio precision and ultra-comfort. The complete list of iF Design award winners will be announced in early March and more information about the HyperX Cloud Stinger can be found in the "Design Excellence" section of the iF World Design Guide.
About the iF DESIGN AWARD
Since over 60 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognised as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design, Architecture and Interior Architecture as well as Professional Concepts. All awarded entries are featured on the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE, in the iF design app and are displayed at the iF design exhibition Hamburg. #ifdesignaward.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 30 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, DreamHack, and ESL One.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX can be found on:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit