HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, today announced the Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset is a winner of this year's iF DESIGN AWARD, a world-renowned honour recognising design excellence. HyperX Cloud Stinger was selected for product design in the headset category for its comfort, audio quality and design detail. The competition was intense: more than 5,500 entries were submitted from 59 countries in hopes of receiving the seal of design excellence. HyperX Cloud Stinger emerged as the winner to take home the global headset award.
HyperX Honoured as Leader in World Class Headset Design.
HyperX has shipped over two million gaming headsets in first three years.
Since the original Cloud launched in 2014, HyperX has shipped over two million headsets around the world within three years. With Cloud Stinger, HyperX aimed to design a gaming headset that was affordable for all gamers and could be used on any platform, focusing on core design essentials such as HyperX signature comfort, amazing sound, and simple user experience. The achievement of iF Design Award is shared by the entire global HyperX Research and Development team working together to build a gaming headset of high quality within reasonable price range.
Celebrating the best in design since 1953, the iF Design Awards are organised each year by Germany's oldest independent design organisation, Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH. The 58-member jury of global independent design experts selected Cloud Stinger for its powerful sound, audio precision and ultra-comfort. The complete list of iF Design award winners will be announced in early March and more information about the HyperX Cloud Stinger can be found in the "Design Excellence" section of the iF World Design Guide.
About the iF DESIGN AWARD
Since over 60 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognised as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design, Architecture and Interior Architecture as well as Professional Concepts. All awarded entries are featured on the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE, in the iF design app and are displayed at the iF design exhibition Hamburg. #ifdesignaward.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 30 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, DreamHack, and ESL One.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX can be found on:
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions