AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces the AOC 16" class USB-C Monitor (I1601FWUX), with USB 3.1 Type-C connection, the latest version of USB to access data. The USB-C Monitor is ultra slim (8.5 mm) and features 1920x1080 full HD resolution and a Wide Viewing Angle IPS panel.
It also features Low Blue Light software to decrease harmful blue light by controlling color temperature without sacrificing color accuracy. The monitor receives both its power and video signal via a single USB-C cable for plug-and-play connection. This means it does not require a separate power cord and video cable, so you have one less cord to worry about. It is ultra-lightweight and slim for maximum portability, making it perfect for displaying business presentations or adding a second monitor to your laptop or desktop for increased productivity. The Mac and PC Compatible USB-C Monitor is the perfect solution for the frequent traveler who needs to pack multiple displays, as it easily fits into a suitcase and comes with a Smart Cover that doubles as a multi-stand to go from landscape to portrait view mode with auto-pivot. It will be available for $199 MSRP in Q2 2017 at retailers nationwide.
USB Type-C technology allows for bi-directional power and reversible plug orientation since both ends of the cable are the same. Additionally, it can plug in "upside down" since it will work any way you plug it in.
The AOC 16" USB-C Monitor with its foldable smart cover that doubles as a multi-stand is ideal for viewing in landscape or portrait mode. Landscape mode is ideal for presentations and Excel sheets, while the Portrait mode conveniently gives you an easy vertical view of your instant messaging programs, infographics, or web search results. This monitor has a unique auto-pivot feature that automatically adjusts the image per the display's orientation, so you will never have to change settings as you switch between landscape and portrait mode.
AOC is the world's largest manufacturer of LCD/LED monitors and HDTVs. With more than 60 years of design and manufacturing experience, AOC has earned a reputation for selling user-friendly, technologically advanced monitors, TVs and multi-functional displays. Every aspect of AOC's global business focuses on the development of products that fit seamlessly into consumers' digital lifestyle. For more information, please visit us.aoc.com. Connect with AOC on Facebook at Facebook.com/AOCAmericas and on Twitter at Twitter.com/aocusa.
Latest News Posts
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- Mortal Kombat 11 launch trailer is a high dose of nostalgia
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!