NZXT Unleashes Compact Panzerbox Gaming Chassis for LAN Enthusiasts
New mid-tower case offers extreme performance, best-in-class airflow at 300+ CFM, lightweight aluminum design for easy transport, and dual radiator support for $119.99
El Monte, CA - March 19, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Panzerbox, a mid-tower that offers the extreme performance of a full-tower case due to its unique design. Panzerbox features the best airflow in its class, boasting two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined 300 CFM. The Panzerbox's pure aluminum design makes it a light and luxurious option for travel and LAN parties and the welded chassis enhances strength and support. Dual radiator support and full expandability with room for high performance 10.5" cards, 4 hard drives, 3 5.25" drive bays, and oversized heatsinks offer gamers and enthusiasts even more options to increase performance while a removable motherboard tray makes upgrades easy and painless.
"Panzerbox gives gamers the capability and power of a full-size tower in a much smaller and convenient form factor" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "We've leveraged our many years of experience in case design and the ongoing feedback we receive from the enthusiast community to develop a chassis that lends itself well to easy transport without compromising on performance."
Retailing for $119.99 the new Panzerbox case will be available in late April. For more information on the NZXT Panzerbox visit https://www.nzxt.com/products/panzerbox
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit