Ultimate Media Ventures, LLC (UMV) - the VC-backed esports innovation and media company - is proud to team up with developer The Coalition to deliver an officially sanctioned Gears of War 4 Pro-Am tournament as the next installment of UMV's celebrated Pro-Am Battle on the Strip esports tournament series. Featuring different top notch competitive titles each month, professional and amateur esports talent come together to compete online, with top teams slugging it out in each month's finals held live at the prestigious SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
The Gears of War 4 Pro-Am Battle on the Strip live finals will be held at The Foundry, SLS Las Vegas' premier live entertainment venue, on Sunday, December 18, 2016. Gears of War 4 Gears Pro Circuit Pro and amateur teams can sign up online today for this Sunday's (Dec 4, 2016) Gears Pro Circuit 2K Tournament to qualify for this event as well as earn Gears Pro Points. The Top 4 North American teams from Sunday's Gears Pro Circuit 2K Tournament will be flown out to "Battle on the Strip," where they'll compete for a $5,000 prize pool.
"It's thrilling to see how well-received our Battle on the Strip event series has been. We've successfully injected something refreshing into a tried-and-true formula - through rotating titles and inviting amateur competitors alongside the pros," said UMV CEO, Jon Bukosky.
"For the third installment, we're kicking it up a notch to partner with the amazing team at The Coalition to deliver an exhilarating Gears of War 4 esports event."
"We are excited to offer Gears teams more opportunities to compete in Gears of War 4 including community and sanctioned events for pro as well as amateur teams. We look forward to offering more ways for fans and players to participate around the world in Gears of War 4 events. We're looking forward to seeing a UMV event hosted at SLS Las Vegas," said The Coalition's Lead eSports Producer Jack Felling.
Fans and cosplayers can purchase SLS Las Vegas legendary rooms at special guest rates to attend Battle on the Strip. Legendary rooms are leveled up with loot from premier UMV sponsor brands including BenQ, E-BLUE Gaming, HyperX, MemberJets, Quest Nutrition, and exclusive merchandise from UMV's dedicated esports apparel and lifestyle brand "ULT" (ULTesports.com).
Each Legendary room guest also receives special VIP seating at The Foundry to view the Battle on the Strip tournament along with a cosplay contest halftime show.
Fans unable to attend the event in person can watch the action live on Twitch at 1 p.m. PST / 4 p.m EST at https://www.twitch.tv/battlevegas or on BattleOntheStrip.com.
For more information about Battle on the Strip, please visit BattleOnTheStrip.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- TITAN V benched against GTX 1080 Ti: $2999 versus $699
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series