Asius Technologies, the only developer of music-enhancing personal audio devices that have been scientifically proven to protect hearing, has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo (https://igg.me/at/drum-earbuds) to attract backers for its new ADEL Drum Earbuds.
Unlike the earbuds used by millions of people with personal audio devices such as smartphones, and tablets, ADEL Drum Earbuds feature an innovative bionic component that functions as a "safety valve," relieving the ear canal and ultimately the human eardrum from destructive pneumatic pressure that is compounded when a device seals the ear canal shut, leaving the pressure to pound the eardrum relentlessly.
Asius' Founder, President, and Chief Science Officer Stephen D. Ambrose stated, "There is no personal audio device on the market like the ADEL Drum Earbuds. We have basically bio-mimicked the ear drum with novel materials that allow the ear drum to function as intended without negative side effects. Utilizing a bionic device that is easily adjustable to suit the listening needs of the user will prove very valuable to not only music lovers who want to have a quality listening experience, but also millions of people who have suffered hearing loss, who will be able to enjoy hearing function again."
CEO Steven Lebischak adds, "We are off to a solid start with over half our sales coming from outside the U.S. - the time for this product is 'now,' worldwide. ADEL Drum Earbuds prevent earbud induced hearing loss at a time when wireless personal audio devices lack fidelity and don't protect your hearing the way our earbuds do."
Lebischak continues, "Our successful crowd funding is motivating audiophiles, music enthusiasts, and the hearing loss community to back our efforts and spread the word about this quality of life advance."
About Asius Technologies:
Asius Technologies (www.AsiusTechnologies.com) develops audio technology that employs a patented second eardrum which absorbs the harmful pressures that cause hearing loss and degrade sound quality. Asius' products are enjoyed the world over by sound engineers, musicians, audiophiles, and anyone who wears ear devices for sustained periods in loud environments.
Asius Technologies was founded by Stephen Ambrose, the "Father of Personal Audio," who trail blazed the path for the Walkman, iPod, and virtual reality devices by inventing and then commercializing the in-ear monitor (IEM). Feeling responsible for the epidemic of hearing loss attributed to personal listening devices, Stephen is now dedicated to developing technology that not only enhances listening, but also preserves and even restores long lost hearing function.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions