iBUYPOWER proudly presents the next step forward in affordable, customizable systems with the brand new Slate. In an effort to offer powerful and affordable gaming PC's to the masses, we are pleased to announce that the Slate will be available at a Best Buy store near you! The iBUYPOWER Slate represents our commitment to creating powerful and cost-effective systems while providing sleek elegance. Featuring a unique front panel and a built in PSU-shroud, this system is coupled with the high-quality components that gamers love.
Affordable & Visually Stunning
Featuring one of our signature Halo LED fans, the Slate is designed to showcase a clean and powerful system at an affordable price. Instead of hiding your components behind metal side panels, the Slate features a tinted-tempered glass side panel, giving your system an elegant look while being more durable than standard plastic windows.
With tempered glass, safety and durability are our highest concerns. Tempered is much stronger than standard glass, and breaks into smaller, more blunted pieces, meaning less risk to the user if the unthinkable happens. This treatment also leaves the side panel more resistant to scratches and other blemishes.
Offered for only $899, the iBUYPOWER Slate will give you an unforgettable gaming experience at a reasonable cost. Visit your local Best Buy store today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit