iBUYPOWER proudly presents the next step forward in affordable, customizable systems with the brand new Slate. In an effort to offer powerful and affordable gaming PC's to the masses, we are pleased to announce that the Slate will be available at a Best Buy store near you! The iBUYPOWER Slate represents our commitment to creating powerful and cost-effective systems while providing sleek elegance. Featuring a unique front panel and a built in PSU-shroud, this system is coupled with the high-quality components that gamers love.
Affordable & Visually Stunning
Featuring one of our signature Halo LED fans, the Slate is designed to showcase a clean and powerful system at an affordable price. Instead of hiding your components behind metal side panels, the Slate features a tinted-tempered glass side panel, giving your system an elegant look while being more durable than standard plastic windows.
With tempered glass, safety and durability are our highest concerns. Tempered is much stronger than standard glass, and breaks into smaller, more blunted pieces, meaning less risk to the user if the unthinkable happens. This treatment also leaves the side panel more resistant to scratches and other blemishes.
Offered for only $899, the iBUYPOWER Slate will give you an unforgettable gaming experience at a reasonable cost. Visit your local Best Buy store today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit