Eurocom is proud to announce the ultrathin, VR Ready, 15.6" Sky M5 R2 gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB RAIDable storage and 4G LTE Support for a high performance system with Internet support on the Go.
The EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 is extremely thin, at 1 inch, and light, at 2.6 kg, considering the amount of performance packed inside. Slide this little beast into your backpack and have one of the most powerful laptops at your fingertips.
Coming out swinging is EUROCOM Sky M5 R2, packing a heavy punch even though, at 2.6 kgs, it's one of the lightest 15.6-inch Gaming laptops available! This lightweight comes equipped with an embedded Intel i7 6700HQ Skylake CPU, and follows up with an onboard 6GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics card. A convenient control center gives users full control over the CPU overclocking giving user's full control over their system.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics also means that the M5 R2 is VR-Ready, capable of supporting virtual reality headsets like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Microsoft HoloLens. Excelling in the processing duties is an Intel Core i7-6700HQ Skylake processor paired with a possible 64GB of DDR4-2400 memory (4x 8GB) and Intel HD Graphics 530.
The EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 can easily fit into any work area with a wealth of connectivity ports including two USB 3.1 (Type-C) ports, two mini DP 1.3 and one HDMI 4 ports. Users can connect their Sky M5 R2 with three displays for a total of four 4K panels running at 60 Hz as the HDMI and DP ports are directly connected to the dGPU.
Show off your unique personality with the customizable backlit multi colored keyboard on the Sky M5 R2. A convenient control center gives users full control over the keyboard and our unique configurator gives users complete control over their configuration during ordering.
Users have ample amounts of storage provided by support for up to two M.2 solid state storage drives (SSD) and two 7 mm storage drives for a total of 6 TB of SSD storage.
Your data will be protected by Eurocom's signature security package: a Kensington lock, fingerprint ID, and our exclusive TPM 2.0 data encryption for security at the hardware and software level.
Eurocom's industrial-grade, singular CPU and GPU, copper thermal solution will keep things cool while users blaze their name across the realms of the latest game or on their most recent work project!
With the EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 users have reliable internet on the go with the prewired 3G/4G/LTE/HSPA module support.
The EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 supports an Intel Core i7 6700HQ processor with 4 cores, 8 threads and 6 MB L3 cache with Intel HD Graphics 530 graphics.
The EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 has an onboard NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics with 6 GB GDDR5 video memory.
The EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 has support for four SO-DIMM and can support up to 64 GB DDR4.
Internet on the Go
Have reliable internet on the go with the prewired 3G/4G/LTE module support in the Sky M5 R2.
The data in the Sky M5 R2 will be protected with a Kensington lock, biometric security, and Infineon SLB9665 TCG Trusted Platform Module (TPM) data encryption. TPM encrypts all your data so only you have access to it, even if your machine is misplaced or stolen.
The 15.6" EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 supports a variety of resolutions and refresh rates including:
- 15.6-inch (39.6cm); FHD 1920x1080; IPS; MATTE; 700:1; NTSC 72%; LG LP156WF6-SPB1
- 15.6-inch (39.6cm); 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160; Matte; PLS; 700:1; NTSC 72%; eDP; Samsung LTN156FL02-101
- 15.6-inch (39.6cm); Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160; MATTE IPS; 1000:1; NTSC 72%; sRGB 100%; eDP; SHARP IGZO LQ156D1JW04
- 15.6-inch (39.6cm); 4K QFHD 3840x2160; IPS; Glossy; 1000:1; NTSC 72%; sRGB 100%; eDP; SHARP IGZO LQ156D1JX01B
2 x USB 3.1 Type-C
3 x USB 3.0 (1x powered USB port, AC/DC)
2 x mini Display Port 1.3
1 x HDMI 2.0 output
1 x 2-in-1 Audio: Headphone + S/PDIF
1 x Microphone-in
1 x Line-out
1 x RJ-45 LAN
1 x DC-in
2.6kg / 5.72lbs
WxDxH: 385x271x25.4mm / 15.16x10.66x1.02-inch
EUROCOM Sky M5 R2 Specifications:
- Display: 15.6-inch 4K QFHD IPS 3840-by-2160 or FHD IPS 1920-by-1080 pixels; 60Hz; eDP; LED Backlit
- Processor: on-board; Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Skylake); 6M Cache
- VGA Technology: on-board; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB DDR5); G-Sync; MUX design (switchable between dGPU and iGPU)
- Mechanical (Frame): brushed aluminium (back cover and bottom case) combined with heavy duty ABS plastic (front cover and top case).
- Cooling: High performance, high quality copper VGA and CPU heat sinks to keep your system running cool.
- Memory: Four 260-pin SO-DIMM sockets; DDR4-2133/2400; 1.2V; up to 64GB
- Storage: up to 6TB of storage with 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 SSD SATA3 / PCIe x4 and 2x HDD/SSD SATA3 6Gb/s and RAID 0/1
- Communications: 1Gb LAN, WLAN, built in antenna for optional 3G/4G/LTE/HSPA
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit multi-colour full size keyboard with numeric pad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Type-C; 3x USB 3.0; 2 x mini Display Port 1.3; 1 x HDMI output; 2-in-1 Headphone + S/PDIF; 1 x Microphone-in; 1 x RJ-45 LAN; 1 x DC-in
- Display Support: Supports up to 4 active internal and/or external displays
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Security: Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption; Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
- Battery: 4cells Polymer; 60WH; up to 325 minutes in UMA mode
- Weight: 2.6kg / 5.72lbs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 385x271x25.4mm / 15.16x10.66x1.02-inch
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM