LEPA launches Q-Boom, a small-and-lightweight Bluetooth speaker featuring music play, selfie remote shutter, hands-free talking and keychain function. The design concept is inspired from blooming tulip in different colors. This multi-functional Bluetoothspeaker is available in 5 colors: red, black, green, blue and duo colors version (rose quartz & serenity).
Bluetooth connect for music play
Q-Boom provides a convenient way to play music via Bluetooth. Users can play/pause music, select songs or adjust volume through a user-friendly interface.
Wireless selfie remote shutter to capture your smiles
One of the key entertaining functions of Q-Boom is its built-in remote shutter. Simply click one button to switch to the selfie mode and turn Q-Boom as your selfie remote shutter. It supports for both Android and iOS smart-phones/tablets without any app installation.
Crystal clear hands-free talking with easy portability
Q-boom has a built-in microphone allows you to answer/decline incoming calls. It also comes with a keychain for easy portability. The small-and-lightweight size with soft coating gives you a joyful feeling every time using it.
Q-Boom is cute, entertaining, and easy to carry, with 5 colors to choose from. Q-Boom keeps you in style and immerses yourself in music all the time. For more information, please visit https://www.lepatek.com or watch YouTube video:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit