Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech (OTC Pink Current: RCHN), today announced the release of their next generation Komodo waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards.
"The Komodo product line is divided into two versions," says Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman of the Board. "The competitive ECO line featuring an all acrylic housing and chrome base plate, and the Luxury Edition featuring an acrylic core, dressed with silky black aluminum top and back plates, chrome base plate, and lit with new generation multicolor ALED technology - that is compatible with the brand's AIO light color controllers."
The addition of ALED technology to the Komodo waterblocks will allow enthusiasts to light up their entire custom build including radiator, reservoir, CPU and GPU waterblocks with a common color scheme.
Pricing and Availability
Products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide by the end of June 2016. MSRP on the Komodo Line starts at USD $115.95. Purchase via our online web store and through our reseller channel worldwide.
For a list of our current resellers: www.swiftech.com/usresellers.aspx
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!