Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech (OTC Pink Current: RCHN), today announced the release of their next generation Komodo waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards.
"The Komodo product line is divided into two versions," says Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman of the Board. "The competitive ECO line featuring an all acrylic housing and chrome base plate, and the Luxury Edition featuring an acrylic core, dressed with silky black aluminum top and back plates, chrome base plate, and lit with new generation multicolor ALED technology - that is compatible with the brand's AIO light color controllers."
The addition of ALED technology to the Komodo waterblocks will allow enthusiasts to light up their entire custom build including radiator, reservoir, CPU and GPU waterblocks with a common color scheme.
Pricing and Availability
Products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide by the end of June 2016. MSRP on the Komodo Line starts at USD $115.95. Purchase via our online web store and through our reseller channel worldwide.
For a list of our current resellers: www.swiftech.com/usresellers.aspx
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ