Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the availability of Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs. Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts, the new modules accelerate gaming laptops and small form factor systems by packing faster speeds into every memory slot, enabling users to run demanding games and applications with ease.
With speeds starting at 2400 MT/s, Ballistix Sport LT SODIMMs offer better latencies, reduced load times, and improved frame rates with integrated graphics. The new modules also feature a sleek black PCB and digital camo design and support Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy installation.
"We're constantly seeking ways to empower gamers with affordable, easy-to-use products that help them gain that competitive, performance edge," explained Jeremy Mortenson, product marketing manager, Crucial. "With new platforms supporting faster DDR4 SODIMMS coming to the market, the newest Ballistix SO-DIMM module does just that."
- Speeds start at 2400 MT/s
- Faster speeds and responsiveness than standard Crucial DDR4 memory
- Increased performance and frame rates for systems with integrated graphics
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Black PCB design with digital camo features
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration
- Optimized for the latest Intel processors
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SO-DIMM modules will be available for purchase at www.crucial.com and through select global partners. All Crucial memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany, where warranty is valid for 10 years from date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market