ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the dongle sized Mini PC, the ZOTAC PC Stick.
Joining the lineup of pocket-sized PICO solutions, the PC Stick comes in two ready-to-go solutions: ZBOX PI220 and the award winning ZBOX PI221.
With space increasingly becoming a luxury, size is a critical factor in determining the solution for your needs. Often times this means compromising between size and functionality. The PI220 and PI221 pack the functionality of a full size PC in the form of a stick. Equipped with Intel's 14nm Cherry Trail quad-core processor, performance and power efficiency are improved over previous generation processors.
The PI220 and PI221 deliver the same network performance as users would expect from a full size PC. Both models come with 802.11ac Wi-Fi capability with external antenna and a full size Ethernet port for an always-on connection. Bluetooth 4.0 also come standard.
ZOTAC is pleased to introduce the high speed USB 3.0 to the tiniest computing solution. Both PI220 and PI221 are equipped with a USB 3.0 port, so users can expand storage space or connect peripherals to augment the PC's functionality on the go. Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot is also a standard feature for quick data transfer or easy storage expansion.
The PI220 and PI221 are complete systems ready to go with pre-installed memory, storage and OS. The PI220 is an energy-sipping unit that is whisper quiet with a smart active micro fan, and the PI221 enables silent operation with a passively cooled solution and zero moving parts. Both models deliver desktop performance in a pocket-able form, and bundled with an HDMI extension cable for flexible connections.
The PI221 was awarded with the 2016 d&i awards (Best in Computers and Systems) by the iF World Design Guide. The ZOTAC ZBOX PI220 and the award winning PI221 will be displayed at the upcoming Taiwan Computex 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series