Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), a leading audio technology company, scored a legendary hat-trick as the gaming headset giant was recognized for the third year running as the industry's "Best Peripherals and Accessories Brand" at the 2016 MCV UK Awards Show. In addition to the consecutive 2014-2016 awards, Turtle Beach also received the same accolade in 2012. MCV is a leading gaming news and community outlet for professionals working within the UK and international video games market, and the MCV Awards highlights achievements across all parts of the industry, with categories that recognize the best in the games business. Turtle Beach pioneered the gaming headset space nearly a decade ago, and has been the clear market share leader for the past five years (according to the latest NPD data) thanks to its variety of innovative, feature-driven products.
"We're very grateful to the industry and our fans for choosing Turtle Beach to receive this award for the third year in a row," said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. "We've spent the past three years innovating, developing and launching the industry's best and broadest portfolio of gaming headsets for the new console generation, so winning this award back-to-back-to-back is an amazing recognition of our efforts and goes to show we're creating high-quality products with features that gamers truly want and appreciate. And the best part...there's even more to come as we've got some big announcements planned leading up to E3."
"Turtle Beach's continued popularity at the MCV Awards highlights just how highly regarded the brand and its products have been amongst games retailers in the UK," said MCV Editor, Chris Dring. "We look forward to seeing what the company does over the next 12 months."
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series