Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), a leading audio technology company, scored a legendary hat-trick as the gaming headset giant was recognized for the third year running as the industry's "Best Peripherals and Accessories Brand" at the 2016 MCV UK Awards Show. In addition to the consecutive 2014-2016 awards, Turtle Beach also received the same accolade in 2012. MCV is a leading gaming news and community outlet for professionals working within the UK and international video games market, and the MCV Awards highlights achievements across all parts of the industry, with categories that recognize the best in the games business. Turtle Beach pioneered the gaming headset space nearly a decade ago, and has been the clear market share leader for the past five years (according to the latest NPD data) thanks to its variety of innovative, feature-driven products.
"We're very grateful to the industry and our fans for choosing Turtle Beach to receive this award for the third year in a row," said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. "We've spent the past three years innovating, developing and launching the industry's best and broadest portfolio of gaming headsets for the new console generation, so winning this award back-to-back-to-back is an amazing recognition of our efforts and goes to show we're creating high-quality products with features that gamers truly want and appreciate. And the best part...there's even more to come as we've got some big announcements planned leading up to E3."
"Turtle Beach's continued popularity at the MCV Awards highlights just how highly regarded the brand and its products have been amongst games retailers in the UK," said MCV Editor, Chris Dring. "We look forward to seeing what the company does over the next 12 months."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit