Expanding its new PRO series line of motherboards, BIOSTAR is proud to announce the availability of its latest addition to the PRO family of motherboards with the announcement of the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO. As part of the PRO series motherboard range, the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO boasts improved stability and durability for improved reliability.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO supports the latest 6th-generation Intel Core processors and uses the H110 chip and acepts up to DDR3L 1600 memory of up to 16GB capacity. The board integrates the core features of the BIOSTAR PRO series featuring Tough Power Enhanced power design for improved stability and AudioArt capacitors guaranteeing a whole different listening experience versus similar motherboards.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO guarantees a perfect balance of price and features with improved reliability making sure system builders who want an affordable but dependable system are getting the best-in-class product which delivers on their needs plus more.
The BIOSTAR H110MD Pro motherboard has an MSRP of $54.99.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
BIOSTAR 6+ Experience
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
H110MD PRO Specifications
Available soon in BIOSTAR's eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/usr/biostar_microtech?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit