Expanding its new PRO series line of motherboards, BIOSTAR is proud to announce the availability of its latest addition to the PRO family of motherboards with the announcement of the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO. As part of the PRO series motherboard range, the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO boasts improved stability and durability for improved reliability.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO supports the latest 6th-generation Intel Core processors and uses the H110 chip and acepts up to DDR3L 1600 memory of up to 16GB capacity. The board integrates the core features of the BIOSTAR PRO series featuring Tough Power Enhanced power design for improved stability and AudioArt capacitors guaranteeing a whole different listening experience versus similar motherboards.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO guarantees a perfect balance of price and features with improved reliability making sure system builders who want an affordable but dependable system are getting the best-in-class product which delivers on their needs plus more.
The BIOSTAR H110MD Pro motherboard has an MSRP of $54.99.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
BIOSTAR 6+ Experience
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
H110MD PRO Specifications
Available soon in BIOSTAR's eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/usr/biostar_microtech?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series