Dezignwall, Inc., an online B2B social market network created exclusively for the commercial design, architecture, products, and contract trades, today announces its official Jan. 18, 2016, launch. Dezignwall is an online social platform that functions as a cross between professional networking site LinkedIn and photo-sharing sites Pinterest and Instagram, offering an interactive social space exclusive to the commercial products and services community.
As a part of a new group of social media tech business, Dezignwall aims to forever change the speed and accessibility by which the international design community collaborates, around the clock. By creating a free profile at dezignwall.com, commercial design professionals can upload photographs to showcase their projects, products and services, get design inspiration, get quotes on products and services, and engage with other professionals.
Similar to residential design sites Houzz and Kontor, Dezignwall provides an exclusive and focused commercial network, and also offers SAAS (Software as a Service) tools that help expedite the transition from initial discovery to purchase. This type of marketplace brings buyers and sellers together in a revolutionary way to grow their brand exposer and increase sales volumes.
"Like never before, Dezignwall makes it possible for all commercial products and services businesses to showcase their work, connect and engage with clients and colleagues in a way that increases business locally and internationally," says Joseph Haecker, Founder and CEO.
Dezignwall is a true startup with a core team of founding partners who hail from a range of commercial design backgrounds: interior and industrial design, commercial manufacturing, hospitality, finance, custom lighting, solar, daylight products, retail display, store fixtures, furniture, and foreign and domestic production. As a team, we know and understand the pains associated with global commercial and boutique design, manufacturing and sales.
Trade professionals can join dezignwall.com for free today and become among the first in their category to help grow this worldwide community of professionals. Log on to https://www.dezignwall.com to create a free account, upload photos and begin engaging with other commercial design professionals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard