Independent developer Buddy Cops and public transportation enthusiasts Devolver Digital are proud to announce a multi-billion dollar deal to publish next-to-last-gen out-of-control bus simulator OmniBus this spring on PC, Mac, and Linux.
The notorious - some might say completely fictional - development history of OmniBus has been well documented since its original announcement as a Jaguar launch title in 1992. After a series of technical issues and a tense relationship between the two studio founders that led to several cancellations of OmniBus, the game is now feature and micro-feature complete and ready for launch via Steam, GOG, and Humble. What was once thought as vaporware has now triumphantly returned to end the coming Indiepocalypse. Amen.
"After over two decades of development we're absolutely thrilled to finally ship OmniBus and let gamers experience the world's premier OmniBus simulator" said developers Amir Badri and Jeremy Crockett, together at the exact same time.
OmniBus is the world's premier next-to-last gen physics game about the most powerful bus in the universe that can't stop or even slow down for reasons incomprehensible to the simple human mind. OmniBus must complete missions at the behest of citizens as its speed increases to unsafe levels and without landing on its head or sides. OmniBus drivers will choose from the bizarre mission mode, thrilling trick mode and versus multiplayer mode for up to four players to achieve goals, set high scores, and receive total enlightenment.
"OmniBus will revolutionize the way we all think about video games and buses as it totally changes the public transportation video game simulation paradigm," noted Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. "Our team debated not even releasing OmniBus as it will make the rest of our games look bad in comparison."
OmniBus fans around the world - except North Korea - can follow the hottest OmniBus news via Twitter @OmniBusGame and @DevolverDigital or by visiting omnibusgame.com on the internet.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series