Independent developer Buddy Cops and public transportation enthusiasts Devolver Digital are proud to announce a multi-billion dollar deal to publish next-to-last-gen out-of-control bus simulator OmniBus this spring on PC, Mac, and Linux.
The notorious - some might say completely fictional - development history of OmniBus has been well documented since its original announcement as a Jaguar launch title in 1992. After a series of technical issues and a tense relationship between the two studio founders that led to several cancellations of OmniBus, the game is now feature and micro-feature complete and ready for launch via Steam, GOG, and Humble. What was once thought as vaporware has now triumphantly returned to end the coming Indiepocalypse. Amen.
"After over two decades of development we're absolutely thrilled to finally ship OmniBus and let gamers experience the world's premier OmniBus simulator" said developers Amir Badri and Jeremy Crockett, together at the exact same time.
OmniBus is the world's premier next-to-last gen physics game about the most powerful bus in the universe that can't stop or even slow down for reasons incomprehensible to the simple human mind. OmniBus must complete missions at the behest of citizens as its speed increases to unsafe levels and without landing on its head or sides. OmniBus drivers will choose from the bizarre mission mode, thrilling trick mode and versus multiplayer mode for up to four players to achieve goals, set high scores, and receive total enlightenment.
"OmniBus will revolutionize the way we all think about video games and buses as it totally changes the public transportation video game simulation paradigm," noted Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. "Our team debated not even releasing OmniBus as it will make the rest of our games look bad in comparison."
OmniBus fans around the world - except North Korea - can follow the hottest OmniBus news via Twitter @OmniBusGame and @DevolverDigital or by visiting omnibusgame.com on the internet.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam