ntel Corporation today reported full-year revenue of $55.4 billion, operating income of $14.0 billion, net income of $11.4 billion and EPS of $2.33. The company generated approximately $19.0 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $4.6 billion and used $3.0 billion to repurchase 96 million shares of stock.
For the fourth quarter, Intel posted revenue of $14.9 billion, operating income of $4.3 billion, net income of $3.6 billion and EPS of 74 cents. The company generated approximately $5.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $525 million to repurchase 17 million shares of stock.
"Our results for the fourth quarter marked a strong finish to the year and were consistent with expectations," said Brian Krzanich, Intel CEO. "Our 2015 results demonstrate that Intel is evolving and our strategy is working. This year, we'll continue to drive growth by powering the infrastructure for an increasingly smart and connected world."
Full-Year 2015 Business Unit Trends
- Client Computing Group revenue of $32.2 billion, down 8 percent from 2014.
- Data Center Group revenue of $16.0 billion, up 11 percent from 2014.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $2.3 billion, up 7 percent from 2014.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $2.2 billion, down 2 percent from 2014.
- Non-Volatile Memory Solution Group revenue up 21 percent from 2014
Q4 Business Unit Trends
- Client Computing Group revenue of $8.8 billion, up 3 percent sequentially and down 1 percent year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $4.3 billion, up 4 percent sequentially and up 5 percent year-over-year.
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $625 million, up 8 percent sequentially and up 6 percent year-over-year.
- Software and services operating segments revenue of $543 million, down 2 percent sequentially and down 3 percent year-over-year.
- Non-Volatile Memory Solution Group revenue was flat sequentially and up 10 percent year-over-year.
Intel's Business Outlook does not include the potential impact of any business combinations, asset acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments and other significant transactions that may be completed after January 14. Please note: Our Full-Year 2016 and Q1 2016 Business Outlook includes the expected results of our recently completed acquisition of Altera, an additional week in the first quarter due to 2016 being a 53-week year and a change in the estimated useful lives for our machinery and equipment in our factories from four to five years.
The acquisition of Altera was completed in early fiscal year 2016, which means that the 2016 guidance includes the expected results for the FPGA business. As a result of the Altera acquisition, we have acquisition-related charges that are primarily non-cash. Our guidance for the first quarter and full-year 2016 include both GAAP and non-GAAP estimates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de