Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that five of its products have been named 2015 GOOD DESIGN Award winners for achievement in design and product excellence. This marks the fifth consecutive year that Logitech products have been awarded GOOD DESIGN Awards.
The awarded products include the Logitech Wireless Mouse M280, the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logitech Keys-To-Go, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 and the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse.
"These additional design award wins help underscore how design is at the core of what we do at Logitech," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "Being recognized by prestigious organizations such as GOOD DESIGN, motivates us to continue our focus on design and making exceptional products that connect people to experiences they care about."
The GOOD DESIGN Awards are presented each year to the most innovative industrial, product and graphic designs produced around the world by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series