Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that five of its products have been named 2015 GOOD DESIGN Award winners for achievement in design and product excellence. This marks the fifth consecutive year that Logitech products have been awarded GOOD DESIGN Awards.
The awarded products include the Logitech Wireless Mouse M280, the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logitech Keys-To-Go, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 and the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse.
"These additional design award wins help underscore how design is at the core of what we do at Logitech," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "Being recognized by prestigious organizations such as GOOD DESIGN, motivates us to continue our focus on design and making exceptional products that connect people to experiences they care about."
The GOOD DESIGN Awards are presented each year to the most innovative industrial, product and graphic designs produced around the world by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM