Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that five of its products have been named 2015 GOOD DESIGN Award winners for achievement in design and product excellence. This marks the fifth consecutive year that Logitech products have been awarded GOOD DESIGN Awards.
The awarded products include the Logitech Wireless Mouse M280, the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logitech Keys-To-Go, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 and the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse.
"These additional design award wins help underscore how design is at the core of what we do at Logitech," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "Being recognized by prestigious organizations such as GOOD DESIGN, motivates us to continue our focus on design and making exceptional products that connect people to experiences they care about."
The GOOD DESIGN Awards are presented each year to the most innovative industrial, product and graphic designs produced around the world by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit