Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced a selection of keyboards for gamers to choose from. Minimalistic design meets brilliant illumination in Cooler Master's first RGB mechanical keyboard series with Cherry MX switches. The MasterKeys Pro L is the full-size version, and those seeking a compact version can go with the MasterKeys Pro S, a tenkeyless design. For a more affordable option, the Devastator II is an LED gaming keyboard that comes with a mouse.
"The MasterKeys Pro offers multiple lighting modes. Presets include Color Wave, Breathing, and other responsive effects. You can choose between red, brown, or blue switches to match your tactile preference," said Kevin Yang, Peripherals Product Manager. "The Devastator II is available in three colors - red, blue or green - which may vary according to regional availability."
Best of Both World's with the MasterKeys Pro L and Pro S
Most RGB keyboards compromise with either bright LEDs or high-quality switches. But with the MasterKeys Pro L and Pro S, you get the best of both world's: the brightest LEDs and the best tactile feeling that gamers have come to love. Cooler Master completely redesigned the interior to fit both Cherry MX switches and bigger, brighter LEDs that can radiate 16.7 million colors. The MasterKeys Pro L and S also support on-the-fly macros, profile support, and easy-to-use software - all in a sleek, minimalistic design.
Switch Up Your Game with the Devastator II
The Devastator II gives you two gaming devices at one affordable price. The keyboard feels mechanical, with each key providing a crisp, tactile feel thanks to Cooler Master's new exclusive Mem-chanical switches. The mouse has side buttons, bright LED lights, and on-the-fly DPI adjustment. Whether you are new to PC gaming or a seasoned veteran, Devastator II delivers great performance for an incredible value.
Devastator II: February 2016
MasterKeys Pro L and Pro S: March 2016
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam