Today, HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated (NYSE:HAR), the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, introduces the newest addition to the Quincy Jones's signature collection - AKG Q200. This all-in-one speaker system features Airplay, DLNA and Bluetooth connectivity, enabling audio to be streamed from any wireless device.
With its signature Quincy Jones inspired elegant finish and exceptional sound, the AKG Q200 transforms the traditional idea of a home system into the new and flexible wireless age.
AKG Q200 is also equipped with HARMAN Clari-Fi technology. This proprietary technology restores the details lost in today's compressed music files. With 300W amplifiers driving six speakers, the AKG Q200 fills any room with exceptional volume and unbeatable studio-quality sound.
The AKG Q200 featuring both easy wireless connectivity via AirPlay, DNLA and Bluetooth, as well as analog, optical, and phono preamp integration. The AKG 200 comes equipped with Spotify Connect Technology embedded directly into the speaker, allowing the consumers to play their favorite music from Spotify without additional setup or configurations. Controls on the speaker itself are minimal by design. It can be easily managed by your Smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
The expertise of AKG Q200 is not just in the technology. With a luxurious wood housing and signature QJ inspired elegant design; this system is stylish and self-contained, they are an ideal sound system for your daily use with any audio source.
Pricing & Availability
For additional information or to purchase the AKG Q200 (MSRP $1,499) visit AKG.com/CES2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit