AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today presents a full range of its newest display innovations at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. Visitors will find a new curved gaming model and a 4K display with HDMI 2.0 and unique designs at the booth located at Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355.
Be drawn into an even more intense gaming experience! The new AOC C3583FQ 160 Hz gaming monitor premieres at CES. It comes with a 35" (89 cm) curved panel to frame the player's field of view completely and engages him or her even more in the action. The integrated Adaptive-Sync technology is FreeSync compatible and together with the 160 Hz refresh rate will get every gamer's pulse racing thanks to smooth, lag-free images without screen tearing or ghosting effects.
Super-smooth 4K playback and editing with HDMI 2.0
AOC will also present a new 4K highlight which combines the 4K UHD resolution of 3840 Ãƒ- 2160 pixels with ultra-fast connectivity options for private and professional use. The 28" (71.1 cm) display boasts DisplayPort 1.2a and HDMI 2.0 which enable image transmission at super-high speeds. This way, users can enjoy crystal clear 4K video content with up to 60 frames per second. The display also comes with AMD FreeSyncÃ¢"Â¢ technology for super smooth gaming without input lag or screen tearing. The display will be available to consumers early January 2016.
AOC at CES 2016:
Date: 6 - 9 January 2016 Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Location: Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355 S, Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit