AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today presents a full range of its newest display innovations at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. Visitors will find a new curved gaming model and a 4K display with HDMI 2.0 and unique designs at the booth located at Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355.
Be drawn into an even more intense gaming experience! The new AOC C3583FQ 160 Hz gaming monitor premieres at CES. It comes with a 35" (89 cm) curved panel to frame the player's field of view completely and engages him or her even more in the action. The integrated Adaptive-Sync technology is FreeSync compatible and together with the 160 Hz refresh rate will get every gamer's pulse racing thanks to smooth, lag-free images without screen tearing or ghosting effects.
Super-smooth 4K playback and editing with HDMI 2.0
AOC will also present a new 4K highlight which combines the 4K UHD resolution of 3840 Ãƒ- 2160 pixels with ultra-fast connectivity options for private and professional use. The 28" (71.1 cm) display boasts DisplayPort 1.2a and HDMI 2.0 which enable image transmission at super-high speeds. This way, users can enjoy crystal clear 4K video content with up to 60 frames per second. The display also comes with AMD FreeSyncÃ¢"Â¢ technology for super smooth gaming without input lag or screen tearing. The display will be available to consumers early January 2016.
AOC at CES 2016:
Date: 6 - 9 January 2016 Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Location: Titian Ballroom #2306, The Venetian Meeting Rooms, Level 2, 3355 S, Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit