Right before 2015 ends, we have one final news for you: Our popular GT-04 is now also in a green edition available. The case offers a variety of versatile features, for example an external docking station for 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives, an integrated card reader as well as modular HDD-cages. The GT-04 combines exceptional functionality, a stylish design and outstanding quality - at an attractive price-performance ratio.
The well-known, futuristic shaped front offers two external 5.25 inch bays for optical drives, as well as a 3.5 inch bay for corresponding components. The case is held completely in black; only the highlights - green in the new edition - in the front and the top draw attention to themselves. The window side panel of the GT-04 allows the perfect view of the installed hardware.
A 140 mm fan is located behind the front; a fine MESH-element allows it to take in fresh air from the outside without any hindrance. In addition, a 120 mm fan is preinstalled at the rear of the case. If need be, two 120 or 140 mm fans can easily be mounted underneath the top cover. The step-less fan control allows it to regulate both pre-installed fans very easily. The I/O-panel offers 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, as well as HD audio ports.
VGA cards with a maximum length of 420 mm can be accommodated inside the GT-04. Internally, two hard disk drives are located. The upper cage holds up to two 2.5 inch HDD/SSD in tool-less mounting frames. The lower cage can be equipped with three 3.5 inch drives. The drives are secured with rubber-insulated thumbscrews. An additional 2.5 inch SSD can be mounted at the bottom of the case.
The GT-04 Orange and the GT-04 Green are now available in stores. The MSRP for both models is 59.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT. We wish all our fans and customers a very Happy New Year 2016!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit