Phanteks today announce the release of the Enthoo PRO M Acrylic Window Edition. Phanteks' new Enthoo Pro M variant will now include a full acrylic side panel. The Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Window Edition will include features like the new HDD mounting system, PWM hub, the innovative radiator bracket and pump mounting locations. System builders and watercooling enthusiasts can now showcaase their build.
The PRO M Acryclic Window Edition has a full acrylic window, front and top brushed aluminum look panels, and the innovative radiator bracket. The I/O port now resides on the side of the front panel creating a simple but elegant design without the cost. The PRO M Acrylic Window Edition will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans like the Enthoo EVOLV ATX and the EVOLV ITX.
The PRO M Acrylic Window Edition comes with the all new HDD mounting system that can support multiple storage with the optional HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02).
The PRO M Acrylic Window Edition is designed with watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity are all possible with the upgrade options. With the full acrylic side panel, all your components will be visible.
"Being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor.
Available at most local retailers in December, 2015, the recommended retail price is €89,90 / £69.99 (VAT Included).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit