Acer announces the latest evolution of its Windows 10 Aspire R 14 convertible notebook. At only 18.5mm thin and weighing just 1.9kg, the Aspire R 14 incorporates 6th Gen Intel Core processors, up to 8GB DDR3L system memory and SSD storage for powerful performance both at home and on the go.
With a wobble-free touch experience - thanks to Acer's unique 360-degree, dual-torque hinge design - users can discover the easy flexibility between the Aspire R 14's four modes. You can maximise productivity using it as a classic Laptop with keyboard input. Then switch to Display mode by hiding the keyboard at the back or laying it 180 degrees flat in a mode that's ideal for collaborating, sharing and entertainment. Converting to Tent gives you the best option for use in a confined space, while a masterfully-crafted magnet design allows the device to be easily swapped into gap-free Tablet mode.
With dual-digital microphones featuring Acer Purified.Voice with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) that cancel background noise and improve speech accuracy, people willave an optimised Cortana experience.
Superior speed and instant communication
For faster connection speeds, the new Aspire R 14 includes MU-MIMO wireless technology, allowing up to three times faster downloads compared to other 802.11ac products, especially in crowded networks.
And the built-in Skype for Business certification provides crystal clear and instant communications without echoes, gaps or lags.
Ultimate flexibility and visually appealing
The notebook's exterior diamond-cut edge design was created with industry-leading, soft touch NIL (Nanoimprint Lithography) technology for a unique hairline-brush metallic finish and soft tactile feel. Plus, the special anti-fingerprint coating prevents marks sticking to the touchscreen, leaving it cleaner and more legible.
Incredibly smart and entertaining
Acer TrueHarmony delivers life-like audio that takes entertainment to the next level - when switching modes, the audio channels automatically reverse. And the Acer BluelightShield reduces blue light from the LED backlit module.
"Discover a computer that's everything you need it to be," said Gaba Cheng General Manager, Product Management at Acer Australia and New Zealand. "This new device is thin, light, fast and perfectly suited for work and entertainment, at home or on the go. The Aspire R 14 joins our comprehensive Windows 10-based product portfolio that is empowering users to get greater pleasure from their technology-enabled connections with their world and the people who are important to them."
Acer Aspire R 14 features
- Graphics - FHD display
- Size - 18.50mm and 1.9kgs
- Connectivity - Intel 802.11ac + MU-MIMO
- Ports - USB 2.0x1, USB3.0x2, power-off charging, USB 3.1 Type C
- Audio - Acer TrueHarmony, Dolby Audio
Pricing and availability
The Acer Aspire R 14 is available in Australia through JB Hifi, Bing Lee and Radio Rentals retailers at prices starting from A$1,119.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via https://www.acer.com.
To learn more about how Acer's latest Windows 10 devices change the way people interact and connect with the world, and why Windows 10 works better on Acer devices, please visit acer.com/readytosense.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Star Trek Online Resurrects Captain Killy For Mirror Of Discovery
- 'Goat Simulator: The GOATY' Crashes Onto Switch today!
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership