BIOSTAR announces its latest video card designed to tackle the needs of gamers with competitive performance. BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 950 features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, with 768 CUDA cores, and support for NVIDIA PhysX and DSR Technology. Game in silence with the Low noise output via its heat pipe cooling design, and be prepared for the latest titles with its complete DirectX 12 support.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 950 features NVIDIA's 2nd-generation Maxwell GPU which boasts highly-improved performance-per-watt versus other cards. With performance intended for 1080p gamers, the GTX 950 is the perfect lightweight card for MOBA gamers featuring various optimizations to improve your gaming experience while delivering the best performance-per-watt that only the latest-generation Maxwell GPU can offer. Armed with 768 CUDA cores and complimented by 2GB 128-bit GDDR5 memory, this card brings stunning visuals with support for up four monitors: dual-DVI, DisplayPort and HDMI supported.
Complimented by the full-array of NVIDIA-exclusive features like GeForce Experience, Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), Multi-Frame SuperSampling, native PhysX acceleration and other visual improvements is support for DirectX 12; be ready for the next-generation of blockbuster games with the BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 950.
BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 950 GPU Features:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 GPU
- 2GB GDDR5, 128bit with ultra-speed memory
- Low noise, heat pipe cooling design
- NVIDIA super 768 CUDA processing
- Dual DVI/display port/HDMI output support
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- Support NVIDIA Surround with up to Four Monitors
- Complete DirectX 12 support
- Support NVIDIA PhyX and DSR Technology
For more info on the GeForce GTX 950 please go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/vga/introduction.php?S_ID=212
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ