COUGAR, one of the world's leading gaming gear brands, announces today the arrival of two new and attractive products to the gaming peripherals market: COUGAR 450K Gaming Keyboard and COUGAR 450M Gaming Mouse.
450K is a Hybrid Mechanical gaming keyboard that brings gamers a wide range of functions within an attractive splash-proof design. 450K's hybrid mechanical switches provides a tactile feedback and a durability similar to those of high-end mechanical keyboards, and its functionality is everything one would expect from a gaming keyboard: macros, function remapping and many other options allow gamers to adapt the keyboard to their own preferences.
When it comes to its external design, 450K features a three color backlight that will allow the user to easily know which of the three gaming profiles stored on board is currently being used. The impressive Splash-proof design further enhances this gaming keyboard's durability, keeping it safe from accidental liquid spills and making it ridiculously easy to clean. This comes all within an aesthetically pleasing rugged design that will look great in your desktop.
450M does not fall behind, being an incredibly capable gaming device. This 5000 DPI optical gaming mouse sports an impressive ambidextrous design that will allow anybody to enjoy it, irrespective of their hand of preference. With an excellent gaming sensor and quick responses, this gaming mouse would already qualify as one of the best gaming peripherals in existence, but there is more in this product for gamers to enjoy. Its two RGB backlight areas are independent, which means they can display different colors, further adding to 450M's visual attractiveness. The addition of extended functionality (function reassignment, macros, shortcuts, settings adjustment, etc.) further enhances 450M's gaming capabilities, giving gamers plenty of options to customize its 8 freely configurable buttons. This is, in brief, a solid choice for any person with an interest in gaming.
Both devices allow the user to manage their functionality with the COUGAR UIX System (available for free at http://www.cougargaming.com/downloads/) and work perfectly separately, together and with other COUGAR peripherals.
Both 450K and 450M will be available at http://www.caseking.de/ and http://overclockers.co.uk/ in December 2015 and in the rest of the world (including https://www.newegg.com, https://www.jd.com and other retailers) in Q1 2016.
For more information on the 450 series please visit:
COUGAR 450M http://www.cougargaming.com/products/mice/450m/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard