Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, launched the Xornet II a unique ergonomic design renowned as one of the best claw grip designs (Spawn/Xornet) for FPS and RTS gaming. Designed for total control it is powered by an improved optical sensor, on-the-fly DPI settings, a full 16.8 million color illumination (RGB) scroll wheel supported by easy-to-use software, and Lift Off Distance tuning and calibration. The Xornet II stands out among the competition as a comfortable, accurate and affordable weapon to add to your arsenal.
"The Xornet II fits your hand like a glove. We kept the small, lightweight design of its predecessor that our fans have come to love and packed it full of improved features," said Leo Cheng, Product Manager at Cooler Master. "The Xornet II is built for gamers who choose to battle it out using a claw grip style."
The ergonomic ring finger rest and anti-slip rubber sides for your thumb on the Xornet II results in a claw grip mouse that you can use in total comfort for hours at a time. It uses an Avago 3320 optical sensor which is flawless for control and speed. Prepare for any situation thanks to 3 preset DPI controls (500 - 3500) that can be changed on-the-fly. Go from performing surgery with a shotgun at 500 DPI to lightning fast flick shots at 3500 DPI. Or find the perfect DPI setting to match your play-style by opening up our new easy-to-use software. An RGB LED in the scroll wheel quickly lets you know your current DPI setting. You can also adjust the LOD, change RGB color settings, and program buttons all through the easy-to-use software.
Xornet II comes with a unique feature that allows you to tune the sensor to any surface and change the LOD with or without software. So no matter where you choose to play whether switching mouse pads, playing on different surfaces like wood, cloth, or silicon, Xornet II can always be calibrated and tuned to perfection. Seven programmable buttons including two side thumb buttons are put in a prime useful and practical position. The highest grade Omron switches give you crisp, solid feel, and they are durable enough to last up to five million clicks. The large, rubberized scroll wheel offers notched resistance that is needed for accurately scrolling through weapons in a FPS.
The Xornet II is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from October 27th, 2015 for a suggested retail price of €29,90.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit