Bethesda is still working on Fallout 5, but now we have "ENFANT TERRIBLE" teasing a new Fallout 5 fan concept trailer based on Unreal Engine 5, and it looks fantastic... check it out:
The modder explains: "We can't wait for a new Fallout! Take a look at this GREAT footage from different Unreal Engine 5 reels and projects and imagine how the next Fallout 5 or Fallout 4 sequel might possibly look like. Maya, Substance 3D Painter, Redshift, Blender, Cinema 4D, Unigine, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Quixel Mixer, Quixel Megascans, Marvelous Designer, Character Creator, Lumen, Nanite, World Creator, Zbrush, Rokoko Smartsuit 2, Quixel Suite, 3D Substance Designer and VFX were also used".
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 fan creation in Unreal Engine 5 teases the future
- Read more: This Unreal Engine 5 sizzle reel will have you drooling, upgrading
- Read more: This new Superman game in Unreal Engine 5 is exactly what I need
We don't know about Fallout 5, nothing at all really... as Bethesda Softworks has been a mess for a while now. The developer is also working on Starfield, which has been delayed through to 2023, as well as Fallout 5 that is in development right now.
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo goes to war with a YouTuber, sends 500+ copyright claims
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Pokemon Scarlet & Violet supercharge Nintendo Q3 with November launch