CES 2022 is the start of the flood of high-end Mini-LED gaming monitors, with ViewSonic entering the ring with its new ELITE XG321UG gaming monitor.
ViewSonic's new ELITE XG321UG gaming monitor has a 32-inch Mini-LED panel with a native 4K resolution and super-smooth 144Hz refresh rate, with NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE and NVIDIA Reflex technologies. You've also got VESA DisplayHDR 1400 certification, which means you're going to get an eye-bleeding-bright display as well as beautiful colors and blacks as well.
Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic said: "With the ViewSonic ELITE XG321UG, we're adding one of the best high-end monitors to our ELITE gaming series. Featuring a mini-LED panel, advanced ergonomics and customizable RGB lighting, this monitor is packed with features that give users the gaming setup they've always wanted. What's more, with super-smooth gameplay, incredible responsiveness, and amazing color accuracy, the XG321UG delivers an immersive experience".
- Full Mini-LED FALD with 1152 total dimming zones
- 32-inch mini-LED monitor IPS with native 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution
- 144Hz refresh rate; 3.6ms response time
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ultimate G-Sync and Reflex technologies
- VESA DisplayHDR1400 for 1400 cd/m2 peak HDR brightness; SDR Brightness of 400 cd/m2
- Connectivity includes: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, USB-A/B Hub and 3.5mm Audio-Out
- Customizable ViewSonic ELITE™ RGB Lighting
- Available: Q1 2022 for an estimated street price of $2,499.99 USD
ViewSonic's new ELITE XG321UG gaming monitor will cost $2500 when it launches later this year.
- > NEXT STORY: Half-Life: Alyx rumored for Sony's next-gen PlayStation VR 2 headset
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Dying Light 2's new skill trees feature more moves and abilities