OnePlus is expected to unveil a new flagship smartphone in the OnePlus 10 Pro, with some new leaked specifications to get excited over.
The new OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone will rock Qualcomm's newly-named-and-still-not-yet-announced Snapdragon 8 Gen1 SoC, along with 12GB of RAM and a 6.7-inch QHD+ display with a slick 120Hz refresh rate. Not only that, but we'll have a large 5000mAh battery and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
We should see a 48-megapixel main sensor, 50-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and 8-megapixel 3.3x telephoto sensor on the back for cameras on the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone. For selfies, OnePlus is reportedly deploying a high-end 32-megapixel sensor for those super-sharp selfies.
- Read more: Qualcomm Snapdragon brand change: Qualcomm name dropped, more coming
- Read more: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 phones: 4500mAh battery, 65W charging
- Read more: OnePlus Nord N100 smartphone: 90Hz display, only costs $179
We don't know anything more at this point, but that's about all you need to know anyway without confirmed specs -- oh, and the OnePlus 10 Pro will obviously have 5G support, too.
- > NEXT STORY: Fortnite Chapter 3 starts in December, after 'The End' event
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Unreal Engine 4 now supports AMD FSR visual upscaling tech