Amazon is working hard of their Lord of the Rings TV show, and with writing and production getting fully underway, the public are asking for roles in the massive show.
A writer for Amazon's Lord of the Rings TV show, Glenise Mullins, has taken to her personal Twitter account to ask the public to stop sending in audition videos. She says, "I have nothing to do with the casting of Lord of the Rings on Prime." She also states, "Please stop sending me audition tapes. I'm sure they're great and I trust you're super talented. And I really do understand your passion, but again... I'm not involved in the casting."
It also doesn't seem Mullins is alone in receiving a lot of the public audition videos. Fellow Lord of the Rings writer, Gennifer Hutchison posted onto Mullins' thread saying, "Yeeeaaaahhhhhh", suggesting she was also experiencing the same thing. Just yesterday, I reported about a stunt actress that got injured will filming the Lord of the Rings TV show, check out that story here. The cast has been revealed for Amazon's show, and if you haven't seen it check it out here.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:35 pm CDT
- Amazon is already working on Lord of the Rings TV series 'Season 2'
- Here's Amazon's best last-minute gaming gift deals - up to 59% off
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Lord of the Rings TV show casts Maxim Baldry for 'significant' role
- Amazon's plan to conquer game streaming in 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Clean electricity can be generated 'out of thin air' with this device
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Tesla owner who died in horrific car crash was playing mobile games