Nintendo has rolled out the newest update to Super Mario Maker 2 adding online co-op and competitive modes.
The newest update levels up the game to version 1.1.0 and adds online player matchmaking in the form of co-op and versus play. According to Nintendo World Report, Nintendo chose to not originally include online matchmaking because they didn't want players tag-teaming up to top global leader-boards.
Now that version 1.1.0 has released players now have that option and can search for players or even invite Switch friends via their friends lists. Nintendo has also added voice chat support via the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app. If you are interested in checking out the full version 1.1.0 changes visit this link here.
Last updated: Oct 3, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Super Mario Legos let you create your own interactive game stages
- Nintendo reveal absolutely shocking Super Mario Maker 2 course stats
- Nintendo teams up with Levi's for Super Mario jackets and jeans
- Nintendo first-party games make up 75% of all Switch game sales
- Pokemon Sword and Shield sold 16 million copies in one month
- > NEXT STORY: Activision has removed controller support for Call of Duty: Mobile
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NASA's InSight lander records Marsquakes and strange martian sounds