Sensor Tower Store Intelligence has reported that Mixi's Monster Strike has surpassed the worldwide gross revenue of $7.2 billion. Making it the highest grossing app of all time.
Sensor Tower has reported that Monster Strike has become the most earning mobile app on both the App Store and the Google Play Store, beating once leader Puzzles & Dragons from GungHo Online Entertainment. Puzzles and Dragons amassed around $7 billion since its release back in 2012, while Monster Strike has already surpassed that figure with $7.2 billion since its release in 2013.
The report also touches on Monster Strikes year-over-year percentage in Q3, the increase was up 6 percent. The apps audience is primarily focused in Japan, and total downloads have reached over 45 million to date.
Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Counter-Strike had 24 million monthly active users in February 2020
- Tinder is the most revenue-generating app, Netflix and YouTube behind
- The mobile markets revenue +17% in 2019, topping out at $83.5 billion
- Nintendo made $1.23 billion in profit over holiday 2019 quarter
- Monster Hunter World PC and console updates will be synchronized soon
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo chip surge doesn't point to new Switch hardware
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 shown to Blizzard employees