FSP has just unveiled two new members of its new PSU brand DAGGER PRO SFX, with the new SFX-sized PSUs coming in the new DAGGER PRO 550W and DAGGER PRO 650W models.
Both units are an improved version of FSP's current DAGGER line of PSUs, whereas we have advancements made in most areas including efficiency, design, and connectivity. We have a semi-passively cooled PSU with a single 92mm fan keeping it cool and a fully modular design with ribbon cables in the SFX form factor with 550W or 650W at your finger tips. But don't worry, FSP includes an SFX to ATX bracket in case you upgrade your rig in the future.
FSP's new DAGGER PRO SFX PSUs are fully SFX12V V3.3 standard compliant, with a powerful single +12V rail design that will ensure you get maximum performance to all of your components. There's 80 Plus Gold rating in both models, and with their semi-fanless design we're looking at a single 92mm fan keeping it all cool, which is impressive for such a small PSU.
FSP will be selling its new DAGGER PRO SFX 550W PSU for $119.99while the DAGGER PRO SFX 650W will sell for $129.99.
Last updated: Jun 21, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- New Prince of Persia VR game lets you manipulate time
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- FSP shocks at CES 2020 with an extreme dual system chassis, the CMT710
- > NEXT STORY: 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS