Bethesda has reminded everyone that they will be showing off DOOM Eternal at their E3 2019 presentation with a new short teaser trailer.
Bethesda has teased everyone that at this years E3 they will be showing off DOOM Eternal in all its glory. Bethesda says that DOOM Eternal will be showcased at their presentation on June 9 at 5:30pm PT, and that "What you interfere with now is bigger than you can imagine."
For those that didn't know, DOOM Eternal will be using the latest iteration of the id Tech Engine, id Tech 7. The game will feature unique levels and locations that have never been attempted in a DOOM before. Make sure to check out the livestream next week for anymore DOOM Eternal news, a link can be found here.
Last updated: Dec 19, 2019 at 11:01 am CST
- Doom Eternal runs at 1440p 60FPS on PS4 Pro, 1800p 60FPS on Xbox One X
- Doom Eternal's hub has classic armor sets and demon target practice
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates
- Doom Eternal runs at 60FPS on all consoles, but 1000FPS on PC
- Doom Eternal PC console commands how-to tutorial guide
- > NEXT STORY: RTS game 'They Are Billions' gets campaign and console debut
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Destiny 2 Shadowkeep requires 165GB of install space