Just last week, Squanch Games released the twisted yet hilarious VR-compatible adventure title Trover Saves the Universe. In celebration of that launch, Rick and Morty have decided to pick up a controller and give it a shot.
The above video has been released onto the Squanch Games YouTube Channel and begins with Rick and Morty sitting on a couch discussing how long it is going to take until season four of their TV show is released. Teasing that the release is just four months away, Morty decides to throw on a video game, and that game is none other than Trover Saves the Universe.
If you didn't know, Rick and Morty is created and voiced by Justin Roiland who also created the development studio Squanch Games. Roiland is the voices of both Rick and Morty, and also voices most, if not all of the characters within Trover Saves the Universe. If you haven't realized by now, Roiland has also taken his Rick and Morty type humor and spliced it with that of Trover Saves the Universe, resulting in the colorful disgusting masterpiece that lay before your eyes.
Trover Saves the Universe is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR, as well as PC/PCVR.
Last updated: Jun 7, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 4 - Top 10 Easter Eggs you missed
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 5 teaser clip - Rick's space flat tire
- Here's the beginning of Rick and Morty Season 4 episode 4
- Adult Swim release hilarious Rick and Morty Season 4 video shorts
- Rick and Morty try and eat the baby in Death Stranding crossover
- > NEXT STORY: Google Stadia will sell games a la carte
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Witcher 3 Switch port teased by Geralt of Rivia voice actor