Computex 2019 - ASUS is another company that hyper-focuses on Computex 2019 and for good reason: their roots are in Taiwan, and they also have a bunch of products that ALWAYS impress. So let's start with what ASUS had to show off new in the world of ROG at Computex this year.
This is the ROG Swift XG438Q, a mammoth 43-inch 4K HDR screen with 120Hz refresh rate and AMD's FreeSync 2 HDR technology.
This is known as a Large Size Gaming Display or I guess, LSGD compared to the Big Format Gaming Displays (BFGDs) from NVIDIA that ASUS will be launching later this month... I'm really hoping to get one of each.
I didn't even know this was a thing but ASUS unveiled its new ROG Strix XG17: a new 17.3-inch external 1080p monitor with a huge 244Hz refresh rate and it's all powered by USB Type-C and micro-HDMI outputs. ASUS expects it to roll out with G-Sync certification once it launches, and offers up to 3 hours of battery life if the refresh rate is at 244Hz. You'll get more battery life out of it at lower refresh rates, as well as fast-charging through USB Type-C.
ASUS is even getting into the lighting game with its new ROG LAMP, a new interactive lighting experience synced up with Aura RGB. It is easy to assemble on its stand, and throws out ambient lighting that will synchronize light output with selected on-screen zones that will... drum roll... increase your immersion in gaming. With its customizable OLED panel you can show off personal badges and even VoIP notifications.
Last updated: Jun 5, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- GoodOffer24 Lunar New Year Sale: Windows 10 Pro for $12.40 and more
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- Blizzard unveils the entire BlizzCon 2019 schedule
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA's rumored GeForce RTX 2070 Ti begins to take shape
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft to reveal 3 new IPs at E3, sources say