Throughout Nintendo's Direct that just finished, we were showcased a quick 1 minute video of the upcoming new Yoshi title making its way to the Nintendo Switch. We can now officially confirm that Yoshi's Crafted World is on its way.
Just last week I reported on a leak that revealed the title for Yoshi's Switch game, the leak actually came from Nintendo themselves as the listing on their website showcased the name. Now that name can be officially confirmed and now we also know that Yoshi's Crafted World is making its way to the Nintendo Switch sometime in the Spring of 2019.
Players that decide to pick up Yoshi's Crafted World will be glad to know that they will have the option of going the adventure with a companion. Yes, that's right, players that jump into Yoshi's Crafted World will be able to do so with a friend as well. A side note is that they will also be able to walk backwards through each of the levels, giving a different feel on how to tackle certain obstacles/enemies. Yoshi's Crafted World will exclusively come to the Nintendo Switch sometime in the Spring of 2019, for further information visit the official listing on the Nintendo website here.
- Join Yoshi in this new action platforming game
- Each course offers both a main path and a hidden path that offers different views and surprises
- The lively art style looks like a minature diorama
- Enjoy simultaneous 2-player action
- > NEXT STORY: Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch: fans will run scared 2019
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate themed Switch bundle announced