Getting lonely? Feel like talking to someone, or something to keep you company? Thermaltake have the perfect companion for you with the world's first AI voice-controlled power supply. Thermaltake have introduced 'AI Voice Control' to their DPS G Mobile APP, this allows users to control functions and access parameters of their power supply via voice control on their mobile app.
The best part of Thermaltake's Al Voice Control is that you won't have to purchase a new PSU, assuming you already own a Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium or Platinum power supply that is. Thermaltake have stated that only iOS users presently have this feature, Android users will have to wait just a bit longer for AI Voice Control to be introduced to the DPS G Mobile APP.
Voice Control allows users complete control of their PSU including turning power on and off, RGB settings (mode/color/brightness and speed) and PC off remote control. The app is also able to feedback from their PSU in regards to key parameters including efficiency, fan speed, wattage, voltage, temperature, total usage time/kWh/electricity cost, CPU/VGA's historical temperature, real-time PSU abnormalities and more.
Last updated: Feb 10, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- Don't worry, gender-neutral voice assistants are on the way
- This voice-only controlled game is based on Netflix's '3%' series
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Report: voice fraud attacks have 350+% from 2014-2018 = 90 per minute
- Phillips will bless its Hue Lights with a voice control option
- > NEXT STORY: Activision proves it's the king of monetization
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo Switch 'unannounced franchises' voting poll is open