Are you a water cooling enthusiast that owns a X299 GIGABYTE motherboard? EK Water Blocks have some good news for you, having recently announced their latest monoblock and 3rd LGA-2066 socket based monoblock exclusively for compatible GIGABYTE motherboards. The EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB Monoblock ticks every box, performance, style and price.
Supported GIGABYTE motherboards include:
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 3 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 7 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 9 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Ultra Gaming (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 UD4 (rev.1.0)
To ensure maximum cooling efficiency, EKWB and GIGABYTE have teamed up to design and engineer this fantastic all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) monoblock. Using award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine and a new redesigned cold plate, ensuring precision contact with the processor's IHS to achieve amazing cooling performance for those high overclocks.
With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion App, users can take advantage of the integrated Digital RGB LED strip to allow for full lighting customization and to take their builds to the next level.
The Slovenian made EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB Monoblock is available for purchase from the EK website for 119.95€ ($144USD) MSRP.
- >> NEXT STORY: Bethesda Creation Club pricing analysis
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Half-Life 2: Episode 3 prototype in Unreal Engine 4