If you're an EA/Origin Access member on the Xbox One or PC, you can get into the 10-hour trial of Mass Effect: Andromeda - the expansive new RPG from EA and BioWare. We dived in for a few hours, playing around with some of our graphics cards, playing Mass Effect: Andromeda at 4K on Ultra settings on NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
As you can see, we're pulling an average of around 60FPS at this resolution on the GTX 1080 Ti - something the developer promised. This is, however, just the trial - and there will be the full game release next week, where we can dive into the performance side in a bigger way.
- Intel Core i7-7700K w/Noctua U12S cooler
- AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9 motherboard
- 1TB OCZ RD400 NVMe M.2 SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
- > NEXT STORY: Is this Elgato's new Evolve capture/streaming device?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Mass Effect: Andromeda available now, at least for some