Back in October, Xiaomi announced their most ambitious phone so far - the Mi MIX. The device comes with an incredible 91.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, which the company says is the world's 1st.
Less than a four months after the launch, the company has confirmed that they are working on the Mi MIX successor. The news was confirmed by the company's CEO Lei Jun.
The company is reportedly aiming for 93 percent screen-to-body ratio this time, and it has been confirmed that Xiaomi is developing the phone with the help of French designer Philippe Starck, who worked on the design of the original Mi MIX.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX II concepts show a beautiful almost bezel-less design with a curved display. There is no physical button on the front of the screen, meaning that the device might feature an on-screen fingerprint sensor technology
As for the specs, the Mi MIX II should feature Snapdragon 835 processor, and at least a 6.2-inch display, although some rumors suggest we could see a 6.4-inch screen.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:07 am CDT
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: 6.5-inch OLED with 90Hz, insane 66W fast charging
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10: all-screen, under-display camera could beat Galaxy S20
- Amazon's best Black Friday deals for Gaming Monitors
- Alienware's new Switch PC hybrid is out of this world
- > NEXT STORY: Project Scorpio Game DVR records native 4K 60FPS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: LG G6 arrives in the US on April 7th