No Man's Sky continues to get patched, more on the way

No Man's Sky seems to have procedural fixes, because you know - it's unfinished and totally broken.

@anthony256
Published Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:13 AM CDT   |   Updated Tue, Nov 3 2020 11:58 AM CST

No Man's Sky is still a gigantic mess, but Hello Games have said they will start improving the game "with new features", but only once all of the support requests have been answered. The latest patch arrived a few days ago, but there were no patch notes - and now, we have patch notes.

No Man's Sky continues to get patched, more on the way | TweakTown.com

The notes that Hello Games released state that the fixes should address around 70% of the issues reported by gamers that were reported directly to the developer, on Steam or Reddit, or other forums. The team is now working on the remaining 30% of the issues, with the developers taking to Steam saying: "Right now the team is fully focused on categorising and fixing support issues in order of priority, based on the number of people they are affecting".

If you want to spend the next 15 minutes reading the patch notes on the last three No Man's Sky patches, check it out. Also don't worry, only 78% of the player base have left No Man's Sky... when will the rest abandon the game?

Anthony is a long time PC enthusiast with a passion of hate for games built around consoles. FPS gaming since the pre-Quake days, where you were insulted if you used a mouse to aim, he has been addicted to gaming and hardware ever since. Working in IT retail for 10 years gave him great experience with custom-built PCs. His addiction to GPU tech is unwavering.

Newsletter Subscription

Related Tags

Newsletter Subscription
Latest News
View More News
Latest Reviews
View More Reviews
Latest Articles
View More Articles