Whether you're a grognard who likes the video games "how they used to be" or you like the newschool and the oldschool, Fallout 1.5: Resurrection is here. A mod, Resurrection takes place between 90s darlings Fallout and Fallout 2 and offers a new story to play through. The setting: New Mexico.
It's been in production for 10 years, and features about as much content as the original Fallout (which is to say a lot). Among what's included: new characters, locales, and quests, and multiple quest solutions.
Resurrection requires only a copy of Fallout 2 and the mod itself to get started. No need to fiddle around with mods either, as it already includes the High Resolution Patch and the Sfall tweak pack for the most pleasant experience possible.
To download, head here, where you can also find out more about the game.
Last updated: Jul 16, 2016 at 02:45 am CDT
- New Old School RuneScape client breaths HD life into a classic game
- Fallout 76 gets $100 a year subscription plan with pay-to-win content
- Bethesda on Fallout 76's future: 'We have a plan for 2020 and beyond'
- Fallout 76 private servers: Everything you need to know
- Fallout 1st Scrap Box bug: Bethesda to restore lost scrap with new fix
- > NEXT STORY: Homeade Iron Man glove can light things on fire
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony's new PlayStation 4K costs $439, coming in October, says Amazon