With the underwhelming performance and reviews of Terminator: Genisys, it should come as no surprise that Paramount Pictures has put any future sequels on hold, indefinitely.
Even though the studio pulled in $440 million worldwide on a budget of $155 million, marketing costs have to be put on top of that, and I'm sure Paramount really splashed out on marketing for the new Terminator movie in hopes it would win big at the box office. The Hollywood Reporter wrote that Terminator: Genisys is still losing money, even with the $440 million box office haul.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:32 pm CDT
- Terminator: Dark Fate reviews: best movie in franchise since T2
- New Terminator FPS looks rather boring and tedious
- The Terminator featured in Ghost Recon: Breakpoint for a limited time
- KamiBaby is the Ferrari of baby monitors, giving parents some peace
- Baby Yoda's cuteness was shockingly expensive for Disney
- > NEXT STORY: Robot Taxi will have self-driving taxis on Japanese roads next year
- < PREVIOUS STORY: MSI unveils their new GeForce GTX 980 Ti Golden Gaming Edition card