We've covered this gigantic chassis before, seeing numerous modders around the globe tackle this Goliath in their own special way.
Milo Majlow Lihoťan has just shared his own stacker project, named "Vodovodárenske" and featuring SLI video cards alongside a complete and custom water cooling setup.
Running on the backbone of an MSI MPower X99S, with two MSI GTX 780 Lightning video cards and a full water cooling setup featuring parts from companies like EK Water Blocks and Alphacool - this build really does 'stack up'.
The simplistic color scheme and silent nature of this case is tied together by the great completely see-through side panels and impressive cable management.
- Cooler Master Haf Stacker 935 + 2x 915R
- MSI MPower X99S
- Intel Core i7-5820K
- G.Skill 4x4GB DDR4 2400 Ripjaws4
- 2x MSI GTX 780 Lightning
- 2x Samsung SSD SSD850 EVO 120GB (RAID 0)
- Kingston SSD HyperX Fury 120GB
- Corsair AX860i 860W, 80 PLUS Platinum
- 6x 120 Noiseblocker M12-1
- 2x 140 Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO
- Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm
- Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm
- EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ
- 2x EK Water Blocks EK-FC780 GTX Lightning
- 2x EK Water Blocks EK- D5 Vario X- TOP incl. Pump
- Mayhems X1 Clear
- Total noise measured 30 cm from pc: 17dB
- > NEXT STORY: Red Dead Redemption 2 rumored to be unveiled at E3, headed to PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Witcher 3 has over 200 hours of content