If you're a fan of slim wallets and packing light when going out clubbing, to dinner or to a casual bar with your mates, Justin Portable Power Products may have a solution for you.
Although their name is a bit of a tongue-twister, their 2,000 mAh slim offering is elegant, simple and unique.
Quoted on their official website as a "Credit Card Sized Power Bank with Synthetic Leather Carry Case," this product features a handy blue LED battery indicator, a micro-USB in and out port and a leather carry case that can easily hold two or three cards that you may have. Not only do we have one of these for review, but we've been taking it out with us to test it to its limits.
Unfortunately it's a little big to fit any cash within, with just a few notes making it bulk up too much - however if you're out with some close friends or on a date, there's no reason you couldn't fit your license and a credit or bank card within.
2,000 mAh isn't going to mean you can invite all of your mates around for a charge-party, however it will give you a much-needed boost in times of need - set to charge between 40-100% of most common commercial mobile offerings.
- Amazon's 12 Days of Deals: save up to 40% on Anker products today
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra does not include 45W charger in the box
- Researchers manipulate light through matter revealing intelligence
- Samsung gives Galaxy S20 Ultra super-fast 45W charger in the box
- Apple denies EU's request to move into unified mobile chargers
- > NEXT STORY: 100 years ago today - the first transcontinental phone call was made
- < PREVIOUS STORY: North Carolina is the next possible Google Fiber target