In what should come as a total lack of surprise, the larger Watch from Apple will be more expensive than the smaller Watch. Apple has said that the Watch pricing will start at around $349, but what about the larger versions of its wearable? BGR is reporting that the two variants, the 38mm and 42mm, will come with differing pricing, but they are guestimating the following prices:
- Apple Watch Sport 38mm 8GB with one fluoroelastomer band: $349
- Apple Watch Sport 42mm 8GB with one fluoroelastomer band: $449
- Apple Watch stainless 38mm 16GB with no band: $549
- Apple Watch stainless 42mm 16GB with no band: $649
- Apple Watch Edition gold 38mm 32GB with no band: $2299
- Apple Watch Edition gold 42mm 32GB with no band: $2499
I think we will see a small change between the prices and sizes too, but that gold edition is hitting scary territory. 99% of consumers will not spend that much money, but for those who are sitting in the 1% category, $2499 isn't too much to dump down on the first-generation Watch from Apple, right?